Changes/Modifications to "Pay Now" rentals are subject to the terms and conditions below.
- Discount will vary depending on location, length and date of rental; discount will not apply in all cases.
- No refunds or credits for unused rental days.
- Prepaid rates cannot be combined with any promotional offer, voucher or certificate.
- Rates exclude vehicle licensing recovery fee, airport facility use fee/customer facility charge, hotel concession fees, other cost recovery fees, governmental surcharges, taxes or other optional items such as child seats, luggage racks, refueling items, insurance, NeverLost® or optional refueling, or one-way charges for which the renter may be responsible. Excluded services cannot be prepaid; if accepted, must be paid locally at time of rental.
- Changes to a reservation must be done at Torcheh.com using the "Modify/Cancel" option or calling our customer service staff as shown in Contact Us page. Any changes to the reservation may impact the rental charges. If a prepaid reservation is cancelled more than 24 hours before the pickup time, a $50 (JD 35) cancellation fee will be assessed. If the prepaid reservation is cancelled within 24 hours before the pickup time, a $100 (JD 70) fee will be assessed. If the customer does not cancel the reservation prior to the time of pick-up and the rental vehicle is not picked up on the rental date, the entire prepaid amount will be forfeited.
- The customer will be asked to enter a valid credit card number at the end of a change to a prepaid reservation. This must be the same credit card that was used for the original reservation. If the customer wishes to change the credit card, then the original reservation must be cancelled (see terms and conditions for Cancellations) and a new reservation made. Debit cards and Dollar Credit Cards are not valid forms of payment for prepaid rates.
- When renting the vehicle at the counter, you must produce the same credit card with which you paid online and a valid driver's license. The credit card used must be in your name and presented at the time of rental. Once proof of this card has been provided, Torcheh can accept any other valid credit card in your name at the time of rental for taxes, fees and incidentals.
- Standard rental qualifications and rental period restrictions apply.
- A valid drivers license and credit card must be presented at the time of rental to cover any reasonably anticipated charges which have not been included in the prepaid voucher.
- All rentals are subject to Torcheh standard terms and conditions of the Torcheh Rental Agreement in effect at time and place of rental.
- Rental days are based on 24 hour periods commencing at time of pickup. Additional days will apply if the rental is kept longer than specified (additional days begin after a 59 minutes grace period and will be billed at a higher rate).
- This program is available at participating cities/locations and blackouts may apply.
- Voluntary upgrades will be charged at locally applicable rates.
- Please print your prepay confirmation and present at the counter.
- Prepaid rates are subject to availability.
- Please note that due to the nature of the prepaid rates, Torcheh cannot provide a single receipt for a prepaid rental. Two receipts will be provided - one receipt for the prepaid amount and one receipt for the remainder of charges payable at the counter.